Sunday, December 14, 2008

confession: interesting people invigorate me

So, I was at a party on Saturday evening and while admittedly indulging on perhaps excessive amounts of charles shaw trader joe's finest, i had an epiphany. Interesting people invigorate me. I met this couple who completely impressed me- not just because they are seemingly perfect together (a meshing of the minds and equal passion for day-to-day life) but because they have a talent. THEY ARE UKULELE PLAYERS! And they are funny! So funny, in fact, that they were recently guests on Dave Attell's The Gong. I just want the world to know how great they are. Oddly enough, I suppose that's why I am in public relations. Discovering something/somebody so interesting and tenaciously urging the world to notice- that's the essence of it all. In any event, below, find a sampling of The War Ponies and also visit their site here: http://www.dianaalutto.com/Diana_Alutto/The_War_Ponies.html. All of that being said, i'm pretty sure you'll see them popping up in various media soon enough- if anybody can create mainstream demand for the uke, it's these two:

No comments: